Peer Review Procedure: Rules of review of the papers submitted for publication in the academic journal "Tomsk Journal of Linguistics and Anthropology"
- Manuscripts submitted for publication to the journal are checked for compliance with technical requirements and for compliance with the profile of the journal. Materials that do not meet these requirements are returned to the authors with explanations about the reasons of refusal to publish.
- Accepted papers are sorted by category, in accordance with the research area. Information about the accepted submissions is posted on the journal’s website.
- All submissions received by the journal are forwarded in accordance with their disciplinary profile for the review by the members of the Editorial Board, and upon decision by the editor-in-chief - to external experts from among the faculty of Russian and international universities and research institutions.
- Reviews are conducted confidentially. The author of the submission has an opportunity to receive the text of the review. After a positive review without comments, the submission is accepted for publication and the author is notified. If the submission is generally assessed positively, but there are some comments from the reviewers, the submission along with the comments is sent back to the author for revision.
- In the event of negative feedback, the author will receive a reasoned refusal. Contact details of the reviewer are not specified and all further communication is made through the editorial office of the journal. The editorial office upon requests of the authors and expert council of the Highest Attestation Board presents reviews of manuscripts. Reviews are kept in the publishing and editorial offices not less than 5 years.
- If the authors disagree with the opinion of the reviewer, the author has the right to provide a reasoned response to the journal’s editorial board. The submission may be re-directed for review or discussion to other members of the editorial board.
- Brief messages, letters to the editor, reviews, discussion papers, personal information, etc. pass only the primary expertise of the editorial board in accordance with the areas of specialization and they are not forwarded for full external review.
E-mail of the editorial office: TJLA@TSPU.EDU.RU